Finalists will be recognised at a prestigious black tie dinner on Friday October 22nd 2010 at The Radisson Hotel, Portman Square where the winner of each category will be announced by our VIP host.
The centrally located Radisson SAS Portman Hotel is just a stone's throw away from most of London's major landmarks. Guests can easily shop at the glitzy Knightsbridge, Bond Street, or Oxford Street, indulge in a horse ride in the nearby Hyde Park, or visit the Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, and Madame Tussauds.
The Radisson SAS Portman Hotel is close to all major airports
- Heathrow Airport (terminal 1) is 29 kilometres/18 miles; 30-minute drive
- Gatwick Airport is 57.8 kilometres/35.9 miles; 45-minute drive
- Stanstead Airport is 61.8 kilometres/38.4 miles; 1-hour drive
- City Airport is 18.5 kilometres/11.5 miles; 37-minute drive
- Luton Airport is 54.6 kilometres/33.9 miles; 47-minute drive
Our hotel is 100 meters north of Oxford Street, and 300 meters east of Edgware Road. The A40 Motorway lies 1 kilometre north of the hotel with easy access from the M40, M1 and M25.
The Radisson SAS Portman Hotel is located in zone one and the closest tube stations are Marble Arch (Central Line) and Bond Street (Central line/jubilee Line).